Search for atmospheres
Yukon frontiersman's cabin
Something about a steak, egg, and mashed potato breakfast at sunrise evokes the feeling of a Yukon frontiersman in 1885 sitting in a wet log cabin, contemplating the risks and rewards of staying up here with no pressure or idea of the rush to come who’s just missing home and the mild winters of Kentucky.
Comments for "Yukon frontiersman's cabin"
License details for "Yukon frontiersman's cabin"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wolf howl by DarkJoker +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Cardinals Singing by kvgarlic from http://freesound.org +)
- Early Morning Birds Singing by My Art +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)