Search for atmospheres
Xisha Islands or Paracel Islands
Xisha Islands are located between 15°46 '~ 17°08' north latitude and 111°11 '~ 112°54' east longitude. They are the central link between mainland China, Dongsha Islands and Hainan Island, Zhongsha Islands and Nansha Islands, and serve as the key waterway in the South China Sea for China to communicate with the South Ocean Islands, Indochina Peninsula and countries along the Indian Ocean. The administrative center of Sansha City is in Yongxing Island of Xisha Islands. 
Xisha Islands distributed in more than 500,000 square kilometers of sea, a total of 22 islands, 7 sandbars, 8 atolls, 1 platform reef, 1 reef beach, a total land area of about 10 square kilometers, the coastline of 518 kilometers. Among them, Yongxing Island is the largest, 3.2 square kilometers (including Shidao), Shidao is the highest, 15.9 meters above sea level, and the high spires of Dongdao atoll are the only volcanic breccia island in the South China Sea
Comments for "Xisha Islands"
License details for "Xisha Islands"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Distant forest ambience by By Dobroide - www.freesound.org +)
- fire cracking by dobroide +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
*) Soundsnap.com license