Search for atmospheres
Writing on a Houseboat During a Thunderstorm
Writing on a Houseboat
So, you're a writer. Working on the next great American novel, which you 100% have in you. I promise. You got this, angel. You live on a houseboat in the Pacific Northwest where you're a loner. The kind of loner that garners weird looks at the supermarket. But you don't care. Because you live on a houseboat with a cat. You spend your days writing, drinking, and talking to the aforementioned cat who likely thinks you're insane. The sound of an incoming thunderstorm soothes you. It's hypnotic. And all you have to worry about (other than the cat judging you) is you, a cup of very Irish hot tea, and your typewriter. May the odds be ever in your favor.
Comments for "Writing on a Houseboat"
License details for "Writing on a Houseboat"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- dog_panting by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)
- keyboard typing by me +)
- Purring by mich3d from freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rocky Seashore by soundmanfilms from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)