Search for atmospheres
Writing in a Cottage in Rainy Ireland
Writing in Rainy Ireland
You're a couple miles from the small Northern Ireland town of Armoy and staying in a comely cottage made of field stones and old wood. A typical Irish storm whips across the windows, and a silent fog ghosts through the emerald garden outside. You massage your hands before striking out your novel on your old mechanical keyboard.
Comments for "Writing in Rainy Ireland"
License details for "Writing in Rainy Ireland"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- a dry thunder by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- rainy mood by pansy +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on window or skylight by StevenBrown from http://freesound.org +)
- Mechanical Keyboard (long) by Tourbillion +)