Search for atmospheres
Writing in a Haunted Castle
Writing a Horror Story
You've taken up residence in a drafty old castle in order to finish your horror novel. Yes, the privacy and solitude are just what you needed, but still, it's unsettling at night. What is that howling from the woods? You build a fire and pour yourself another glass of bourbon. You're still at least a hundred pages from your first draft. This is going to be a long night.
Comments for "Writing a Horror Story"
License details for "Writing a Horror Story"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- American Werewolf Howl by John Landis +)
- Fireplace by Juskiddink at http://freesound.org +)
- Rustling Paper by keweldog on freesound.org +)
- chair creaking by N3xia from https://www.freesound.org/people/n3xia/sounds/111726/ +)
- Ambient Pad Key Of C backgroun by Spiritwordsandmusic Publishing +)
- Sipping a drink by ultradust on freesound.org +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)