Search for atmospheres
Coastal Maine Harbor
Working harbor in a small town
Sitting out on the docks on a misty evening. The boats are moored and rocking in the harbor and fishermen finish up their business for the day. Gentle waves crash along the rocky shore and the breakwater that juts out into the cove. The lighthouse at the end signals to boats coming home and the seagulls get their last bite to eat before settling down for the night. In the distance, Over the top of a pine tree lined cliff a tangerine sun muted by the fog melts into the horizon and the loons cry out by the far off island carries into the cove.
Comments for "Working harbor in a small town"
License details for "Working harbor in a small town"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Canadian Geese Loons by Free sound from http//freesound.org +)
- Waves by Owl from http://freesound.org +)
- Church bells chime 2 O'clock by Robbo799 from Freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- Fog Horn Distant by SoundFX +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)