Search for atmospheres
Work Song - Forest
You wake up in your own grave, miles from home and unsure of how you got there. You pull yourself out of the earth and begin a long walk through the forest, because you've already been apart from your lover for too long - it's time to go home to her.
"When my time comes around, lay me gently in the cold dark earth. No grave can hold my body down - I'll crawl home to her." - Work Song, Hozier
Comments for "Work Song"
License details for "Work Song"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Work Song by Hozier by Hozier +)
- FEMALE giggle by http://freesound.org/people/Ch0cchi/sounds/15288/ +)
- Windy Aspen Trees by https://freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/78955/ +)
- Digging by maxthrower from freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license