Search for atmospheres
An Elvish choir sing in the woodland
Woodland Elvish choir
It is late afternoon, golden yellow light twinkles through the trees illuminating a bridge over a stream; a small group of Elves pause on the bridge to sing, the forest soon echoes with other voices, the air fills with gentle melody; in the woodlands vastness, one is not alone.
This is one of the ambiences I use for working, to fill the silent void, to help me forget where I am and to focus on the task at hand. I prefer it played at a reduced volume, and I hope that you too enjoy this peaceful and calming soundscape.
Comments for "Woodland Elvish choir"
License details for "Woodland Elvish choir"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- nuns gregorian chanting by el viaje del navegante +)
- birds in forest by girlwithsoundrecorder from http://freesound.org +)
- Delayed Ping by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Twinkel Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- wind chime short by monte32 from freesound.org +)
- frozen noise by thatjeffcarter from http://freesound.org +)
- Angel breath by thatjeffcarter from http://freesound.org/ +)
- Cave waterfall by willstepp +)