Search for atmospheres
Taking a rest at a forest clearing
Witcher trail - Brokilon
It's an honour to be able to see Brokilon without getting an arrow to the head immediately. The witcher doesn't need to get to the heart of the forest, to visit Eithné, at least not this time. It's a brief visit, if urgent. A dryad has been guiding you through the dangerous thicket. It has been really exhausting. Now you take a rest at a clearing, trying to gather your strength to carry on the next day. The witcher, you and the dryad snuggle close against the cold (actually happens in the book, no weird head canon here lmao).
Comments for "Witcher trail - Brokilon"
License details for "Witcher trail - Brokilon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- swamp woods.wav by cognito perceptu +)
- birds in forest by girlwithsoundrecorder from http://freesound.org +)
- Man breathing asleep nk by harleto from http://freesound.org +)
- Breathing by Hintringer from Freesound.org +)
- Trickling Fountain by https://www.freesound.org/people/Tritus/ +)
- African Ambience by JohnYpilson +)
- small cave stream by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cicadas and Crickets by Noirlac +)