Search for atmospheres
A pretty room on the top floor
Witcher trail - Aretuza
When Geralt finally reaches Aretuza, it's already dark. The waves crash against the sturdy walls of the magical academy and the wind howls in its creaks. Visitors normally only stay at the lowest level, but many things are different at the moment, so it's not that surprising that you get a room that has a higher standing. Geralt has urgent business to discuss with some of the mages, as he somehow happened to stumble into their affairs again. More alone-time for you, which is much needed after spending almost every minute with the witcher so far.
Comments for "Witcher trail - Aretuza"
License details for "Witcher trail - Aretuza"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- fountain indoor by http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps in castle by https://freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/70024/ +)
- Female giggle with reverb by https://www.freesound.org/people/holadios/sounds/204496/ +)
- Room-tone w/talking next door by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- fountain by Tritus from freesound.org +)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license