Search for atmospheres
Not every bad situation is purely bad
When It Rains, It Doesn't Pour
This was made in the aftermath of losing someone I considered to be a good friend at one point. Over the past few months, they've changed, and they showed me a side of them I didn't expect. They called people close to me annoying, tried to gaslight me in the middle of an apologetic discussion, and overall seemed to believe my desire for comfort is selfish.
Well it's okay to be selfish. You are the most important person in your life. The end of something you held dear doesn't mean that something else won't come along to replace it. The world keeps turning, the days keep passing, and no matter what pain you're in, the world doesn't end. You have so much time left, so much potential inside of you.
When it rains, it doesn't always pour. See the good in the bad. The world has depth for a reason.
Comments for "When It Rains, It Doesn't Pour"
License details for "When It Rains, It Doesn't Pour"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Mourning Dove by *)
- Forest at Dawn by felix.blume from freesound +)
- Animal Crossing 8.5 PM remix by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfnYmGSE1aY +)
- Forest Light Rain by inchadney from freesound +)
- bird flapping by Soundfxforfree from Youtube +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license