Search for atmospheres
You sit in a little tin shack
Warm Fire, Cold Rain
The relentless rain pounds against the roof. Your back is cold. Your mind is cold. Your life has decelerated into a wasteland of icy entropy. The solitary solace you find in this raw and frigid world is the Fire. The Warmth. It alone sustains you. Its soft and comforting tendrils of heat creep through your face. You feel at peace. Your thoughts wander.
Comments for "Warm Fire, Cold Rain"
License details for "Warm Fire, Cold Rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Rain from gutter to floor by andriala from http://freesound.org +)
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- winter rainstorm by fotohit foto +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on Tin Roof by youtube.com +)