Search for atmospheres
Sailing through gentle waters
Wanderlust: Beyond the Horizon
Quiet waters lap the hull of the ship gently and seagulls circle, but the quiet serenity of the creaking ship harmonizing with the tolling ship's bell are simply relaxing. There's still two days before we reach land, so we'd better enjoy the calm before the storm of a port.
Comments for "Wanderlust: Beyond the Horizon"
License details for "Wanderlust: Beyond the Horizon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Acid bubbles by Evilface38 +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- An Ocean Ambience by Luuk van Loon +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)