Search for atmospheres
You and your party journey on
Walking on a Windswept Moor
Its autumn and the deer and elk are rutting. Their strange bellows echo across the rolling moors. George has got a cold and so it is a bit sniffly and coughy and a string on Martha's guitar has snapped so she is trying to retune it as you walk.
Comments for "Walking on a Windswept Moor"
License details for "Walking on a Windswept Moor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps in Puddles by "Footsteps, Puddles, A.wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org +)
- Deer call by By Dobroide - www.freesound.org +)
- deer roar by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Ukulele Tuning by dranz10 +)
- Wind on Field by felix.blume from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Bad Cough by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Elk call by Hyperionn from http://freesound.org +)
- Running on Grass by Slave2theLight from http://www.freesound.org +)