Search for atmospheres
Autumn walking near a river
Walking along a towpath
It's autumn and a bit chilly and windy. You're walking next to the river and a horse-drawn carriage passes you on the cobblestones. You hear church bells ringing in the distance, but you're in no hurry to get back to your studies. For right now, all you have to do is walk.
Comments for "Walking along a towpath"
License details for "Walking along a towpath"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Gentle Gusts Leaves by -k-is_the_author +)
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- Cobh Cathedral Cork Bells by jyf105 from http://freesound.org +)
- horse trap by LukeIRL from freesound.org +)
- Falling Autumn by muffinmagic *)
- Watermill by ulli from http://freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license