Search for atmospheres
An atmosphere inspired by swimming deep, for a project in my theater class.
Water is my most favorite thing in the world. I don't feel myself when I don't get to spend a little time deep underwater, holding my breath, listening to bubbles tumble up past my ears. Water feels more like home to me than anything else. I am in my most relaxed state when I feel the cool embrace of seawater.
Close your eyes. When you listen to this, think about how it feels to float in the ocean. Think about how the salt air smells, how the sun feels on your skin. Now dive deep. Feel the chill of the water. Watch the light around you dim. Listen to the crashes of the waves fade away. Feel the pulse of the tide. Now it's time to slowly come up for air. When you reach the surface, take a deep breath, and open your eyes.
Comments for "Underwater Atmosphere"
License details for "Underwater Atmosphere"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient Pad by http://freesound.org +)
- Lightwaves by http://freesound.org +)
- Unterwasser by klangmanufaktur by http://freesound.org +)
- Underwater soft by monica137142 freesound.org +)
- Mermaid Echoes by Notochordian +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)