Search for atmospheres
wide range tropical sleep noise
tropical beach sleep
Variation on a theme by citanul. I put in the tropical edge with the thunder, wind and rain added to the traditional low freq drone and waterfall which to me makes for a surreal relaxation background that blocks out the hubbub. I was trying to recreate the sound I remember on a Maldives beach in a downpour combined with the hum of a generator. Turn down the low freq drone (C2) if you want a more natural sound.
Comments for "tropical beach sleep"
License details for "tropical beach sleep"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Huge Waterfall by A.Deathy from http://freesound.org +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- 14hz Beta 50hz base by Gromadusi +)
- Little stream underwater by ingeos from http://freesound.org +)
- wind chimes wide stereo by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Light rain 2 by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)