Search for atmospheres
Traveling in the late 1800s
Traveling with Your Chaperone
You are drifting in and out of consciousness as you rest easy on the train taking you to your new home. You are riding separate from your parents and they have sent you with a chaperone who is quietly reading the paper and sipping her tea while you get some rest. It is a long journey after all.
Comments for "Traveling with Your Chaperone"
License details for "Traveling with Your Chaperone"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- Pouring Tea by https://www.freesound.org/people/LG/sounds/18730/ +)
- Clock beat by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper by peasoperro from http://freesound.org +)
- Train - interior of old train by Sid Raido from http://freesound.org +)
- -Cat Purring- by soundJet from http://youtube.com +)