Search for atmospheres
A four hour cabin ride.
Train into the Highlands
You hop on the train from Edinburgh to Inverness and don't get off until it ends.
It's raining today, but as you get further into the Highlands, you notice the rain turns to snow and the green hills turn into white, cold, wilderness.
You eat your snacks and stare out the window while listening to the people around you. You are able to get in a nap but the nice couple across the aisle wake you up when you start snoring. They give you recommendations for your travels and you're grateful for their insight.
You snuggle up to the window with your hat-covered head leaning on the glass. You cuddle the jacket bunched in your lap and fluff the large scarf wrapped around your neck. It's colder than you thought it would be.
Comments for "Train into the Highlands"
License details for "Train into the Highlands"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- coughing man by Cauespirolla +)
- Distant Train Horn by IFartInUrGeneralDirection +)
- Rain on Window by InspectorJ From http://freesound.org +)
- Train Cabin Interior by Josie Cat +)
- 0_Wind by Luuk van Loon +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- Crowd Murmur Loop by Torgeirr +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)