Search for atmospheres
Enjoying a cup of tea
Traditional Japanese Restauran
While walking around town, you find a tea house in the middle of town. It looks like it just opened up an you would love to get out of the summer heat. Running around shopping all day made you really tired and you would love to relax. As you walk in, you hear several people speaking Japanese and you feel really relaxed. So you order a cup of tea and you just enjoy the relaxing sounds from the restaurant.
Comments for "Traditional Japanese Restauran"
License details for "Traditional Japanese Restauran"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Glass put on a table by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Japanese news by demetan by Dementan from http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Koto and Harp by opus4 +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Furin by Taira Komori by Taira Komori from http://freesound.org +)
- Shishi-Odoshi by upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Shishiodoshi-LS100103.ogg +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license