Search for atmospheres
Camping on Outskirts of Village
A warm campfire crackles merrily at sunset on the outskirts of a peaceful village. You sit with your loved one in companionable silence, absorbing the distant sound of the river and its nesting cicadas. As you gently stir your tea, you nod in greeting to the friendly gypsy caravan traveling the solitary dirt road near your campsite. You find yourself tapping your toe in time to their traditional folk music, enjoying every moment of your escape from city life.
Comments for "The Smiths"
License details for "The Smiths"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- Bouzouki by http://www.freesound.org/people/xserra/ +)
- Bird Chirp 2 by keweldog from freesound.org +)
- Cicadas and Crickets by Noirlac +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- River;stream by rikkisch +)
- Writing on paper nk by sportygurl37 from http://freesound.org +)
- horse carriage by thefilmbakery from freesound.org +)