Search for atmospheres
The sea that knows you. Relax version.
The sea that knows you. (Rv)
Sometimes strong, sometimes beautiful, sometimes weak. And while behind closed doors she opens up and re-engages suddenly as if she never had gone, taking your breath like she could blow you from shore. But smoothly and lovely once again, she'll invite you to listen to her secret and perhaps even get inside. Inside the oldest and greatest belly on earth, the earth's immemorial womb, the womb of a woman who threw us out and even though still cares so much, who cares about life within and without her, without whom no life would ever persist. And once you may find: the sea as we know her, we should have known, she knows us.
Comments for "The sea that knows you. (Rv)"
License details for "The sea that knows you. (Rv)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- Wind Blowing by freesoundef from http://youtube.com +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- rocky beach 2 by mario1298 at freesound.org +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)