Search for atmospheres
Ambient sounds for a medieval decantery.
The King's Folly
Lately, word has been spreading of a new establishment just opened in Bree. Between the bustling market stalls at Scholar's Stair and the buzzing babble of washerwomen on the High Bridge, hangs a new iron sign above a sturdy elm door - "The King's Folly". As you enter, a warm light fills the hall, as the clamour of the town gives way to a welcoming interior. Rows of books line the walls, their shelves laden with histories of ancient kingdoms. From the far end of the room, an oaken bar beckons; various bottles and decanters decorate the wall behind it.(details by Derakoth of Laurelin).
Comments for "The King's Folly"
License details for "The King's Folly"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wine Bottle by BokerDave92 on http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Wine Glasses Clink by DJ Burnham +)
- Small Crowd Speaking by Epidemic Sound *)
- Fireplace by leosalom from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- Lute #1 by Ophira Zaka +)
*) Soundsnap.com license