Search for atmospheres
The Gala is in full swing, but posh enough to stay quieted...
The Great Hall
You are in your finest clothing and sitting in a large, elegant room full of graceful ladies in gowns and dashing men in tuxedos. The light chatter and sounds of silverware clinking is quiet, but you can still hear the violin playing from the corner over the large marble fountain in the very center. It isn't every night that one can finally relax and unwind, so why not tonight?
Comments for "The Great Hall"
License details for "The Great Hall"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Barcelona Cafe by addiofbaddi from http://freesound.org +)
- Adagio - Johann Sebastian Bach by https://musopen.org/music/performer/li-mei/ +)
- Trickling Fountain by https://www.freesound.org/people/Tritus/ +)
- Bach Violin by Lara St. John +)
- Small Crowd Chatter by snakebarney from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain from inside a room by ultradust from http://freesound.org +)