Search for atmospheres
Seasons linger near
Cold warmth days quiver in circles around the current clock ticking. Seasons gather at our feet and whisper echoes delayed in which we shall meet. As the crisp air pierces our lungs and baths us in fresh happiness. We treasure what is to come after the days we strip pass.
Comments for "The Gathering"
License details for "The Gathering"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Banshee Crying by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Abandoned fields by Dredile from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Action Drums by Eendee +)
- Ambient eerie_dunk by Evilface38 +)
- Child Ghost by fastfoodhampster +)
- Creepy Ambiance by freesound.org +)
- Airy Vocal Pad by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Follow Me by Robert Miles, MATTN, Klaas, Roland Clark +)