Search for atmospheres
The Fitzgeralds In Quarantine
The Fitzgeralds in Quarantine
"The officials have alerted us to ensure we have a month’s worth of necessities. Zelda and I have stocked up on red wine, whiskey, rum, vermouth, absinthe, white wine, sherry, gin, and lord, if we need it, brandy. Please pray for us."
A holiday lifestyle in "the hot sweet South" dimmed by the shadow of pestilence; the parties grow smaller, the spaces quieter, the mood mellower, the weeks stretching out in languorous slowness under a haze of "eucalyptus, tomatoes and heliotrope" and the endless bubble of alcohol.
Inspired by Nick Farriella's parody "Quarantine" letter and the Fitzgerald's time in the South of France.
Comments for "The Fitzgeralds in Quarantine"
License details for "The Fitzgeralds in Quarantine"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- quick writing pencil on paper by 123jorre456 from http://freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Man Laughing Quietly by Adam_N from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Flapping Cotton by benbocan from http://freesound.org +)
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Typewriter by http://soundbible.com/free-sound-effects-2.html +)
- Gatsby by Jazz and Blues Experience +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)