Search for atmospheres
Ancient Roman Ambience - The Emperor's Balcony
The Emperor's Balcony
21 BC: The Empire has entered an era of peace after a tumolous decade. After a day of work in the Senate, you retire to your private chambers and decide to relax on the baclony on a mild summer night. The lights of Rome flicker below you as you take a sip of mulled red wine. The world is yours. And the people of Rome sleep undisturbed tonight.
Comments for "The Emperor's Balcony"
License details for "The Emperor's Balcony"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Paper shuffling by Bewagne on http://freesound.org +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Medieval Street Sounds by Harry Potter +)
- Fireplace by Juskiddink at http://freesound.org +)
- Lute #2 by Robert de Visee +)