Search for atmospheres
The coziest apothecary shop in Tiksylvan.
The Bottle and Balm
For those in La Rochelle seeking cures or comforts to what ails them, visiting the Bottle and Balm is one's best bet. Elizabeth, the shop's owner, is a patient and kind woman, and should she not have what a customer needs, she'll make sure to get it for them
Listen with headphones for best effect.
Comments for "The Bottle and Balm"
License details for "The Bottle and Balm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cupboard Open Close by amszala from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Potions Class (Short) by Fox Bones Studio +)
- Chopping Onions by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDQj9AjQFBs +)
- Door of The Three Broomsticks by InspectorJ *)
- Howling Wind (Indoors) by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Salt Shaking by simosco from http://freesound.org +)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)
*) Soundsnap.com license