Search for atmospheres
Bluenose tall ship, on a quiet evening
The Bluenose at Sea
The crew are ashore except you, and the skipper. You float out in the harbour with the gulls for company, and take a much needed break. Your hammock swings gently with the rocking of the boat as a loose sail end flaps in the breeze, lulling you to sleep.
Comments for "The Bluenose at Sea"
License details for "The Bluenose at Sea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- Umbrella flapping in the wind by By BenBonCan from www.freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Osprey Call by NPS from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/osprey.html +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)