Search for atmospheres
Story Starter: Mood and Setting
As you listen to the atmosphere, let your mind drift. Listen to the sounds. Where is your character? What surrounds him or her? Why is your character here? What problem arises that your character (YC) has to solve? Is YC alone or with others? Write a 1 page story using this atmosphere to drive the mood and setting of your story.Your character MUST solve the conflict.
Comments for "The Blue"
License details for "The Blue"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bubbles by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Synthetic Atmospheres by digifishmusic +)
- Bubbles by felix.blume from http://freesound.org +)
- Cello Drone by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Hand Drums 1 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Energize by MinigunFiend from http://www.freesound.org +)
- ambient pad in c by spirit words and music +)
- Circuli Background music by Spiritwordsandmusic Publishing +)