Search for atmospheres
retro bumpin summer patio vibes
Summer night Patio
So dark as sages say;
Oft a little morning rain
Foretells a pleasant day.
Sometimes there are clouds of gloom,
But these are transient all;
If the shower will make the roses bloom,
O why lament its fall ?
Life's sunny hours flit by,
Enjoy them as they fly !
What though Death at times steps in
And calls our Best away ?
What though sorrow seems to win,
O'er hope, a heavy sway ?
Yet hope again elastic springs,
Unconquered, though she fell;
Still buoyant are her golden wings,
Still strong to bear us well.
The day of trial bear,
For gloriously, victoriously,
Can courage quell despair !
Life - Poem by Charlotte Brontë
Comments for "Summer night Patio"
License details for "Summer night Patio"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- LS Rain, Light in the Yard by https://freesound.org/people/jmbphilmes/ +)
- 2to2. by i dont know +)
- Irish Pub Sounds by Irish People +)
- Quiet Cafe With Barista by Josie Cat +)
- Quiet afternoon in village by luciolepri from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in forest park by Owl [freesound.org/people/Owl/sounds/187660/] +)
- Windchimes by Preston Stegall +)
- Field at Night by tosha73 from freesound.org +)