Search for atmospheres
Studying in a Public Library (No voices)
Studying in a Public Library
You're studying in a comfortable chair next to a fireplace in the city library. There are a few other students in the library--a couple are reading and taking notes quietly. You are in the second row closest to the window, and can hear the steady rain outside.
Comments for "Studying in a Public Library"
License details for "Studying in a Public Library"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Pouring Water by Jkrint1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- City Rain by loopbasedmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Brush Writing by runirasmussen from http://freesound.org" +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license