Search for atmospheres
Inspired by my old college library
Studying by a Fire
You've managed to snag a spot in the coveted room. Only three or four people can fit comfortably in here, one in a leather chair reading, the others at two long tables. There's a small fire lit in a small fireplace. Someone is writing, someone is tapping at their MacBook, and people occasionally walk by and peek in hoping for a space for them, but most people don't know about this hidden spot. There are two tall windows letting in the late fall sunlight, or showing the darkness outside, depending on the time of day. Once an hour a clock chimes, reminding you that time is still passing.
Comments for "Studying by a Fire"
License details for "Studying by a Fire"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Monastery Bell by A Rowan +)
- Writing on paper with a pen by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Book Page Flipping by EminYILDIRIM from http://freesound.org +)
- study room (private) ambience by Greyline *)
- macbook typing by jaredpass24 from http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by kingloki +)
- Room-tone w/talking next door by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace_ by martats from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license