Search for atmospheres
Bobbing in the Tumultuous Waves
Stormy Pirate Accordion
You and your shipmate try to unwind in the hold while a storm rolls across the ocean. In an effort to take both of your minds off the weather, he pulls out his accordion. You sit back and listen to his shanties, hoping the lightning doesn't break the mast.
Comments for "Stormy Pirate Accordion"
License details for "Stormy Pirate Accordion"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- water_stream - drips by Evilface38 +)
- OceanQuake by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- creaky chair by internet +)
- Pirate Accordion 02 by Jackson Parodi +)
- thunder boom by mattiagiovanetti from http://freesound.org +)
- rain storm by rambler52 from http://freesound.org +)
- Ocean waves by xserra from freesound.org +)