Search for atmospheres
Sipping tea on the first day of Spring in Paris
Spring & tea in center Paris
The sun is shining and a warm beam is on my face and my table. Im in the center of the city on a busy street. People are happy because it's the first warm day of the Spring. Fashion comes alive,there is tulle and lively colors everywhere. Even on the sidewalks of the crowded street, you can find vibrant colored flowers after the other. There is a pink hyacinth on my table, it's smells like spring and it feels like spring. My pencils all over my table and i'm drawing and writting everything in my notebook. I smile and inhale the fresh air. I feel inspired, this is what Vincent Van Gogh felt like when he was in Paris I imagine. There are three little macrones on a cute little plate. A light pink, a golden blush and a light brown one. I take a bite and a sipe of my velvety violet tea by Mariage Frères. Now it taste like spring.
Comments for "Spring & tea in center Paris"
License details for "Spring & tea in center Paris"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Page Turning by DrMaysta from http://freesound.org +)
- la vie end rose by edith peepee +)
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- City Crowds Walking by OGsoundFX via http://freesound.org +)
- Pencil drawing by rylandbrooks +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
*) Soundsnap.com license