Search for atmospheres
The sun was hidden behind the gray of the morning mists but the gardens and forests were alive beneath their shelter of branches and leaves. The warm, pattering rain roused the world from it's sleep, playing it's own gentle rhythm against the high castle walls and the stone walkways that snaked through the gardens. The smell of morning dew mingled with the scent of blooming roses, and both with something even earthier still, the light breeze carrying it in strong through the barely cracked open windows. The skies had opened up to cleanse the land below, renewing it in a shower of soft droplets; birds, frogs, and cicadas alike sang their own songs of gratitude for the softness of these early morning summer storms.
Comments for "Southern Downpour"
License details for "Southern Downpour"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- cicadas day by blaukreuz from http://freesound.org +)
- 2 frogs crackle 02 by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Morning Forest by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on cement driveway by uberhuberman from http://freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license