Search for atmospheres
Ship at Sea
Sounds of a sailing ship @ sea
I changed "On a Ship at Sea" to replace choir with men mumbling randomly and replace heartbeat with wood creaking randomly. I think this makes the atmosphere more realistic for a sailing ship, and a good accompaniment when reading the Horatio Hornblower (C.S. Forester) or Captain Jack Aubrey (Patrick O'Brian) books.
Comments for "Sounds of a sailing ship @ sea"
License details for "Sounds of a sailing ship @ sea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license