Search for atmospheres
Would be horrific, but is actually relaxing
Soothing Coincidental Horror
You accidentally arrived early to the opera house on the edge of town, so you wandered around back where you can hear the choir practicing their baritone warm-ups before the show. Meanwhile, the city fire department is conducting the beginning of a controlled burn to prevent possible structural damage from wildfires in anticipation of the upcoming dry season, exciting some of the local canines.
Comments for "Soothing Coincidental Horror"
License details for "Soothing Coincidental Horror"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hell Rumble by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Rumble by By Pushtobreak - www.freesound.org +)
- intense fire by dynamicell - freesound.org +)
- Dark Alvarian Chant 02 by Fox Forrester +)
- city evening by klankbleed +)
- Red Wolves Howling by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)