Search for atmospheres
Small, Peaceful English Village
Small, Peaceful English Villag
You're in a small English village, sitting by your window. Someone nearby is playing the piano. You can hear the occasional sounds of your neighbours walking by and horse carts driving through.
This is lovely to listen to while reading a book that takes place in a small English village. This ambience works with modern times but was created with the 18th or 19th century in mind. It works particularly well with the book Emma by Jane Austen, which takes place in a small town like the one described.
Turn down the 'Summer Field' sound to reduce the bird noise!
Comments for "Small, Peaceful English Villag"
License details for "Small, Peaceful English Villag"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Summer Open Field by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Bach Air on G String by mareklutonsky +)
- Indoor adult murmur, couple by MentalSanityOff from http://freesound.org +)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)