Search for atmospheres
Sleeping in Sherlock's Room
You're Sherlock's girlfriend, you're John's girlfriend, you're a friend who needs a place to crash, you're a client who got too worked up and needed to lie down, it doesn't matter which. You're now sleeping in Sherlock's room while John writes his blog and Sherlock plays the violin.
Comments for "Sleeping in Sherlock's Room"
License details for "Sleeping in Sherlock's Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing on paper with a pen by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Typewriter by http://soundbible.com/free-sound-effects-2.html +)
- Record player static by http://www.freesound.org/people/ALLANZ10D/ +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- Hunf-hum by Vinicius +)
- beeth violin concerto exerpt by youtube.com +)