Search for atmospheres
Sleeping at the Campfire in the Highlands
You’ve been rescued by clan members. They want to take you to Castle Leoch. You don‘t know where you are, the last thing you remember was the stone circle 'Craigh Na Dun'. You're tired and sleep slowly, pulling the plaid tighter around you, that a big red-haired Scot gave you.
Comments for "Sleeping Campfire"
License details for "Sleeping Campfire"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Man Laughing Quietly by Adam_N from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Man Sleeping by Audio Enabled +)
- Campfire in the dark forest by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTXWoD9Nso +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- Bagpipes by toiletrolltube from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license