Search for atmospheres
sitting in a diner (1930s)
After a long day at work, you drive your self to a popular diner to relax your self, you open the door and you notice pretty little wind chimes, , you sit down on a comfy seat and you call a waiter, William, and order your food, as he passes by the radio you see his face changes like he's gonna do something, he turns on the radio and walks away like he didn't do anything whatsoever, and now here you are, eating dinner while attentively listening to the music.
This is my first audio! I hope you like it.
Comments for "sitting in a diner (1930s)"
License details for "sitting in a diner (1930s)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- BBC Business News by British Broadcasting Corporation +)
- Kings Cross Platform by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- Sipping Coffee by https://freesound.org/s/272037/ +)
- Stirring Coffee by https://freesound.org/s/94992/ +)
- Residential Traffic by Mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- All of Me by Paul Whiteman +)
- Windchimes by Preston Stegall +)