Search for atmospheres
Sounds heard at Whitestone Castle
Shores of Sraedta
The city of Sraedta was carved from the very cliffside they resided, from the pale white stone that was once a lowly jagged cliff. The sound of the man-made waterfalls below, crashing back into the Fesk Sea was a welcoming sound, as was the smell of the salt in the air. The wind coming from the sea wafted through the window.
Comments for "Shores of Sraedta"
License details for "Shores of Sraedta"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- crested Hawk by By India - www.freesound.org +)
- Far Horizons by Jeremy Soule +)
- Morning Forest by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)