Search for atmospheres
Inspired by the beauty of Hilton Head Island
Shelter Cove Marina, HHI, SC
Imagine relaxing on your condo balcony after a full and wonderful day, taking in the sights and sounds of the Shelter Cove Marina below. The cicadas are constantly singing, and you can hear water gently lapping against the docked boats, as well as the sound of live music drifting from a nearby harborside restaurant. Crows call out to each other as they peer through the vivid summer foliage and flit from one side of the harbor to the other. Sunlight winks through the Spanish moss cascading from the trees, and brilliant pink azaleas are in full bloom along the marina walkways. The occasional boat horn announces the departure of each vessel as it carries its passengers out into the gentle waters of Broad Creek. As you gaze out beyond the marina, the tides of the serene salt marshes ebb and flow, and the occasional pod of dolphins can be seen gracefully cutting through the water. As you breathe in the fresh salt air, you can't help but think how perfect this day has been.
Comments for "Shelter Cove Marina, HHI, SC"
License details for "Shelter Cove Marina, HHI, SC"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cicada nz by breviceps +)
- Grasshopper multiple call by By ReinSamba from www.freesound.org +)
- Guitar - Casual[Outside Room] by EzziBA +)
- Crow Call (Part 1) by Freesound.org, Torgeirr +)
- breeze by keweldog by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Boat's Horn by nathanprtII (http://www.freesound.org/people/nathanprtII/) +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Sloshing Waves Against Rocks by vulterra from https://freesound.org +)