Search for atmospheres
Visiting a medieval Scottish village
Scottish Holiday 1928
Its 1928 and you are falling asleep to the storm, and sounds of abbey hymns that drift out of the Sunday market square. Outside a woman humming in the kitchen can be heard through the window that refuses to close, in the old stone Bed and Breakfast you are staying in. Your loved one is reading Jane Austen in the overstuffed chair by the fire. There is crinkling of pages as annotations on Darcys love are written down for you to comment on later.
Comments for "Scottish Holiday 1928"
License details for "Scottish Holiday 1928"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- All I Ask of You Humming by Andrew Lloyd Webber +)
- Pure in Heart by Christian choir +)
- a big thunder by csengeri from http://freesound.org (one part) +)
- Cloth in Breeze by freesound.org +)
- Medieval Street Sounds by Harry Potter +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Fireplace by leosalom from http://freesound.org +)
- 0_Crickets by Luuk van Loon +)