Search for atmospheres
My Childhood Home
This was what I listened to while I began my first summer class for college. My father had installed a small pond outside my bedroom window because he knew I hated the sound of frogs and wanted to tease me about it. I learned to love their sound. The weather was nice on this particular day. The wind was a warm, gentle breeze that whistled through the treetops, perfect for napping.
Comments for "Rural Ohio"
License details for "Rural Ohio"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Passing Car by "Donmann" from http://freesound.org *)
- Single tree frog by alienistcog from http://freesound.org +)
- wind trees by Flame +)
- Page turn (short, clean) by https://freesound.org/people/flag2/sounds/63318/ +)
- creepy door by Loki king +)
- lawnmower by Mffm at https://www.freesound.org/people/mffm/sounds/236290/ +)
- Water Splash by swordofkings128 from http://freesounds.org +)
- birds ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license