Search for atmospheres
river near here
river house, studying
There, in a meadow, by the river’s side,
A flock of nymphs I chanced to espy,
All lovely daughters of the flood thereby,
With goodly greenish locks, all loose untied,
As each had been a bride;
And each one had a little wicker basket,
Made of fine twigs, entrailed curiously,
In which they gathered flowers to fill their flasket,
And with fine fingers cropt full featously
The tender stalks on high.
Of every sort, which in that meadow grew,
They gathered some; the violet pallid blue,
The little daisy, that at evening closes,
The virgin lily, and the primrose true,
With store of vermeil roses,
To deck their bridegrooms’ posies
Against the bridal day, which was not long:
Sweet Thames, run softly, till I end my song.
Comments for "river house, studying"
License details for "river house, studying"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- criket and frog by Abe Odd *)
- River by Adam_N from http://freesound.org +)
- paper boats by Darren Korb feat Ashley Barett +)
- wooden_wind-chimes by https://freesound.org +)
- Page Flipping by https://freesound.org/people/Tats14/sounds/408786/ +)
- Walking On Grass by mikaelfernstrom from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea by Paul Sutryan from http://freesound.org +)
- Pencil Sketch by youandbiscuitme from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license