Search for atmospheres
A place to be happy
After the world ends, what do the survivors do? They survive, and find each other, and make new homes. Sometimes the wind sounds like a city subway, but that's impossible. The cities have been claimed by gangs and scavengers. Now you live in the country. If your home is safe enough eventually children will come; eventually people will bring or find animals; eventually you can start the world again.
Comments for "Rhys' town"
License details for "Rhys' town"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Horses walking together by arnaud coutancier at freesound.org +)
- meadow with horse, quiet by cosmician at freesound.org +)
- Children Playing by evertonsebben +)
- Ambience -Outdoors NYC-14th Fl by filmhits from http://freesound.org +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Fabric Rustle by RutgerMuller on freesound.org +)
- Army Marching - Soft Boots by Yap_Audio_Production from http://freesound.org +)