Search for atmospheres
A Library in Renaissance Florence
Work alongside the great thinkers of the Renaissance in a cosy and warm library in the sunny Italian city of Florence. The sounds of writing, reading, unfurling parchment, distant church bells, the birds flapping in the rafters, and the occasional horse trotting outside in the street accompany this soundscape.
Comments for "Renaissance Library"
License details for "Renaissance Library"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Parchment by *)
- Distant forest ambience by By Dobroide - www.freesound.org +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Footsteps in castle by https://freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/70024/ +)
- Cathedral ambiance (5 min) by icmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- wings flapping by kamyarbb from http://freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license