Search for atmospheres
Water as the supreme means of relaxation
Based on http://city.ambient-mixer.com/rainy-night-in-the-city and on the majestic http://weather.ambient-mixer.com/the-perfect-storm
This mix is a rather de-contextualized choir of different sounds originated from water in various forms (rain, stream, ocean etc.) to explore its primordial capability of relaxation for the human mind.
A special attention has been put not to overlap and overload single ranges of frequencies to avoid confusion, and instead different frequencies and sounds have been juxtaposed to create variation.
This ambience does not therefore recall a specific setting or situation, but it is a mere means of relaxation.
Comments for "Relaxing water"
License details for "Relaxing water"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Unterwasser by klangmanufaktur by http://freesound.org +)
- windowrain by Max Würden *)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- rain medium by soundsnap.com *)
- water dripping var.1 reverb by soundsnap.com *)
- Rain from inside a room by ultradust from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)
*) Soundsnap.com license